I commit myself to when/as I see routine as someone trying to control me, to stop and breathe. I realise that a memory of believing I am being controlled triggered and to avoid the unpleasant experience generates friction until I point the finger at someone, so I point it to my routine, drinking the energy ‘gained’ from that one simple gesture that I understand my Mind to set as a condition to partake in positive thinking. I commit myself to stop tacitly believing that I am not responsible for creating my own unpleasant experience in my head, to instead commit myself to look at myself as the memory/reactions that are triggered because this is the only way to stop the unpleasant experience permanently, suppressing as basically ignoring it means that it remains within/as myself, infect everything I do, until I look.
Top Posts & Pages
- Day 794: Sorry, Parents Manufacture An Illusion of Hell then Force You to Accept Through Their Actions
- Day 793: I Hate You, But I Don't Know Why
- Day 792: The Rational Stupidity of The One
- Day 791: Realize You're Afraid, What is Best Only Navigates Through Thick and Thin
- Day 790: Salary - Solidifying Your Inferiority to Change Human Nature (lol)
- Day 789: A Conclusion of History Behind Winner's Domination/Lying - Profitably Committing Suicide, Or: Profiting Over a Suicide
- Day 788: Tips on Process
- Day 788: 26 An Achievement, I Consider It A Challenge to the Human Race That I'm Gonna Lose, f(x) Sulli Not the Last
- Day 787:What Constitutes Real in a Dysfunctional World?
- Day 786: Desteni Encounter