I commit myself to when/as I see myself fearing the unknown and projecting myself onto the task I am doing, to stop and breathe. I realise that the task seems impossible to do because I shifted myself from breathing to a thought about the task, though if I stop thinking about it and breathe and do it, the problems also disappear. I commit myself to breathe and just do the task if I require to do it today, in this I commit myself to stop thinking about the task in terms of past, present, future problems/desires/fears/comparisons to instead focus on solutions and implementing them, the simplicity is that I must implement solutions here, and this I do through stopping thinking about it and just doing it.
Top Posts & Pages
- Day 794: Sorry, Parents Manufacture An Illusion of Hell then Force You to Accept Through Their Actions
- Day 793: I Hate You, But I Don't Know Why
- Day 792: The Rational Stupidity of The One
- Day 791: Realize You're Afraid, What is Best Only Navigates Through Thick and Thin
- Day 790: Salary - Solidifying Your Inferiority to Change Human Nature (lol)
- Day 789: A Conclusion of History Behind Winner's Domination/Lying - Profitably Committing Suicide, Or: Profiting Over a Suicide
- Day 788: Tips on Process
- Day 788: 26 An Achievement, I Consider It A Challenge to the Human Race That I'm Gonna Lose, f(x) Sulli Not the Last
- Day 787:What Constitutes Real in a Dysfunctional World?
- Day 786: Desteni Encounter