I commit myself to when/as I see myself resisting and avoiding me doing the same routine out of the belief that others control me when I do the same routine, to stop and breathe. I realise that others do not control me through me doing the same routine, and with many tasks I have to do the same thing as the same routine because that is how I create myself in reality, thoughts, words, and deeds within each breath and if I took as much care with each breath as I currently do with thoughts and personalities and characters, I would have a greater degree of certainty in my life. I commit myself to see that the decision to do the same routine is the decision of what I will do in this moment, and being a human being already requires a list of things I need to do in reality to support myself in reality = breathe, progress in studies, investigate relationships.
Top Posts & Pages
- Day 794: Sorry, Parents Manufacture An Illusion of Hell then Force You to Accept Through Their Actions
- Day 793: I Hate You, But I Don't Know Why
- Day 792: The Rational Stupidity of The One
- Day 791: Realize You're Afraid, What is Best Only Navigates Through Thick and Thin
- Day 790: Salary - Solidifying Your Inferiority to Change Human Nature (lol)
- Day 789: A Conclusion of History Behind Winner's Domination/Lying - Profitably Committing Suicide, Or: Profiting Over a Suicide
- Day 788: Tips on Process
- Day 788: 26 An Achievement, I Consider It A Challenge to the Human Race That I'm Gonna Lose, f(x) Sulli Not the Last
- Day 787:What Constitutes Real in a Dysfunctional World?
- Day 786: Desteni Encounter