I commit myself to when/as I see myself pressuring myself to achieve the perfect set of skills, traits without any regard for reality, to stop and breathe. I realise that skills and traits are not commodities, in terms of practical purposes of deciding who I will be, they cannot be bought with money, they are as I am meaning they are as effective as the training I give to myself to receive. I commit myself to give to myself the training to develop myself not just for myself and my own self image, but for the effective functioning of an entire group and in this, I commit myself to accept that no matter how ‘complex’ or ‘sophisticated’ the training, I must be able to do it as a matter simple enough to do it breath by breath, so I commit myself to prevent one cause of frustration by making sure that the plans and tasks I set for myself are grounded in the reality of what I can really do understanding that I build myself brick by brick.
Top Posts & Pages
- Day 794: Sorry, Parents Manufacture An Illusion of Hell then Force You to Accept Through Their Actions
- Day 793: I Hate You, But I Don't Know Why
- Day 792: The Rational Stupidity of The One
- Day 791: Realize You're Afraid, What is Best Only Navigates Through Thick and Thin
- Day 790: Salary - Solidifying Your Inferiority to Change Human Nature (lol)
- Day 789: A Conclusion of History Behind Winner's Domination/Lying - Profitably Committing Suicide, Or: Profiting Over a Suicide
- Day 788: Tips on Process
- Day 788: 26 An Achievement, I Consider It A Challenge to the Human Race That I'm Gonna Lose, f(x) Sulli Not the Last
- Day 787:What Constitutes Real in a Dysfunctional World?
- Day 786: Desteni Encounter