I commit myself to when/as I see myself unsatisfied with myself and/or my world as how I see events/people/circumstances and react in dissatisfaction, to stop and breathe. I realise that the only dissatisfaction that is valid is when I have taken responsibility for own life first to realise how exactly I am the gatekeeper in fact of who I am and who I will become in every way, and in this people/events/circumstances are simply triggers and in every moment I can support or let go/dismantle the mechanism behind the trigger. I realise that holding myself in a dissatisfied posture with my face and entire expression is about the future when every moment is a moment to investigate myself, the Secret Mind, to make sure that I make the decisions instead of my Secret Mind overriding my decisions, and in acting dissatisfied I realise that I have not considered the effect of this on my human body, other human bodies, my Mind, other people’s Minds, meanwhile we all are supporting ourselves through labour, and the people I meet all are relatively comfortable like me: food, shelter, water, clothes, sleep, and to ‘sacrifice’ life as moments to be dissatisfied would be ungrateful to what I have received and ignorant of the labour of other people to support themselves. I commit myself to understand that while the system and its policies are far from best for all, dissatisfaction has a place when it pushes me to more frequent action of challenging my own Mind as comfortable habits to instead do what is best for all, such as sitting down to study even when a mood swing arrives so I commit myself to stop being dissatisfied when/as the dissatisfaction fuels personalities as thoughts/emotions/feelings, rather than actual doing.
Top Posts & Pages
- Day 793: I Hate You, But I Don't Know Why
- Day 792: The Rational Stupidity of The One
- Day 791: Realize You're Afraid, What is Best Only Navigates Through Thick and Thin
- Day 790: Salary - Solidifying Your Inferiority to Change Human Nature (lol)
- Day 789: A Conclusion of History Behind Winner's Domination/Lying - Profitably Committing Suicide, Or: Profiting Over a Suicide
- Day 788: Tips on Process
- Day 788: 26 An Achievement, I Consider It A Challenge to the Human Race That I'm Gonna Lose, f(x) Sulli Not the Last
- Day 787:What Constitutes Real in a Dysfunctional World?
- Day 786: Desteni Encounter
- Day 785: There Must Be More To Life Than This