I commit myself to when/as I see myself believing that I must compete to remain in the top few through dominating over others, being aggressive and violent, to stop and breathe. I realise that if I have to bully to take what others have so that I have more, I am not Life because Life as breath does not bully for its own existence; breath is here, does not manipulate through words/behaviours, and is grounded in the realisation that it depends on the interconnectedness of the group cooperating. So I realise that there is no excuse to ‘feel lost’ if I am as substantial and consistent as breath as Life in the smaller because all actions are for the aim of supporting the quality of my own life, a point to direct is that most do not understand that ‘my quality of life’ is dependent/interconnected with ALL lives on Earth, because if ALL lives were taken care of, ‘my life’ would also be taken care of. I commit myself to learn from my own breath how to coexist with other people by/through making sure that every response/action I express supports me first by/through not judging myself, and does not produce further conflict or tension because others may continuously repeat words/behaviours but I always decide who I am, others at most trigger the Mind mechanics I designed into myself as the beliefs and thoughts/emotions/feelings as reactions. In this I commit myself to start being here with every breath that I breathe in and out anyway, by/through making sure that every breath, I am aware of how relaxed and/or tensed my body is and take care of my body. I commit myself to stop vying for the position to the extent of seeing violent aggressive action as ‘okay’ to do onto others, to instead commit myself to ban violence against others through aggressive action because I do not enjoy being violently handled so I commit myself to heed common sense that violence begets violence, not an outcome that is best for all.
Top Posts & Pages
- Day 794: Sorry, Parents Manufacture An Illusion of Hell then Force You to Accept Through Their Actions
- Day 793: I Hate You, But I Don't Know Why
- Day 792: The Rational Stupidity of The One
- Day 791: Realize You're Afraid, What is Best Only Navigates Through Thick and Thin
- Day 790: Salary - Solidifying Your Inferiority to Change Human Nature (lol)
- Day 789: A Conclusion of History Behind Winner's Domination/Lying - Profitably Committing Suicide, Or: Profiting Over a Suicide
- Day 788: Tips on Process
- Day 788: 26 An Achievement, I Consider It A Challenge to the Human Race That I'm Gonna Lose, f(x) Sulli Not the Last
- Day 787:What Constitutes Real in a Dysfunctional World?
- Day 786: Desteni Encounter