Early in the morning. Today I went out for tea and to get there, I took the train. Usually at this time I would shut off as a defence mechanism to ‘avoid’ aggravating people, but I decided to breathe. What I found out was I was reacting to myself and projected it onto others. I have not met any of the people I pass by, but in my Mind I was already judging myself as already doing something to aggravate them. Must sleep so expand on this later.
Top Posts & Pages
- Day 794: Sorry, Parents Manufacture An Illusion of Hell then Force You to Accept Through Their Actions
- Day 793: I Hate You, But I Don't Know Why
- Day 792: The Rational Stupidity of The One
- Day 791: Realize You're Afraid, What is Best Only Navigates Through Thick and Thin
- Day 790: Salary - Solidifying Your Inferiority to Change Human Nature (lol)
- Day 789: A Conclusion of History Behind Winner's Domination/Lying - Profitably Committing Suicide, Or: Profiting Over a Suicide
- Day 788: Tips on Process
- Day 788: 26 An Achievement, I Consider It A Challenge to the Human Race That I'm Gonna Lose, f(x) Sulli Not the Last
- Day 787:What Constitutes Real in a Dysfunctional World?
- Day 786: Desteni Encounter