I commit myself to when/as I see myself resorting to taking to preserve my position in the world out of the excuse that I am feeling dread seeing others grow faster than me, imagining them soon taking over my position, to stop and breathe. I realise that in the long run, who I am decides my position in the world and not the other way around, not how ruthlessly greedy I am, it is in reverse: to stand in any position in the world for real require listening and paying attention to others because reality is not just my own wants or worries/fears, it includes the other’s wants and worries/fears, and the fact that both are one human body each, with the responsibilities and skills necessary to direct ourselves to “hunt” and “gather” the necessary resources for our body, existing in the same space-time reality with 24 hours a day, so in this I realise the bizarre action of taking from others, which is a form of harming others yet they are existing equally in a human body as I am, requiring the same base set of skills to “hunt” and “gather” requiring the same hard work to develop skills, so taking from others is in fact a form of taking from myself because I could have been in that person’s life. I commit myself to stop relying on taking from others to sustain my position, to instead commit myself to base my position on my own work, my own thoughts/words/deeds in response-ability to what is here in the world.
Top Posts & Pages
- Day 794: Sorry, Parents Manufacture An Illusion of Hell then Force You to Accept Through Their Actions
- Day 793: I Hate You, But I Don't Know Why
- Day 792: The Rational Stupidity of The One
- Day 791: Realize You're Afraid, What is Best Only Navigates Through Thick and Thin
- Day 790: Salary - Solidifying Your Inferiority to Change Human Nature (lol)
- Day 789: A Conclusion of History Behind Winner's Domination/Lying - Profitably Committing Suicide, Or: Profiting Over a Suicide
- Day 788: Tips on Process
- Day 788: 26 An Achievement, I Consider It A Challenge to the Human Race That I'm Gonna Lose, f(x) Sulli Not the Last
- Day 787:What Constitutes Real in a Dysfunctional World?
- Day 786: Desteni Encounter