I commit myself to when/as I see myself believing that only perfection will ensure my survival in this moment, to stop and breathe. I realise that my sudden demand for perfection from myself is from the starting point of panicking about my survival, reacting in fear towards myself as what I need to do to survive in fact, where for a moment – out of the excuse of how I am feeling internally – I ignore/separate myself from the actual process that has to be walked as a mathematical accumulative equation for perfection, defining perfection according to imagination instead of actual physical walking of activities and attention to detail. I commit myself to slow down to the pace of breath, quiet my own thoughts and imaginations to instead commit myself to redefine perfection from an emotional reaction to moving myself to actually do the practical steps, realising that while an activity might require two hours, I walk two hours one breath at a time, just as I walked years of my life one breath at a time.
Top Posts & Pages
- Day 794: Sorry, Parents Manufacture An Illusion of Hell then Force You to Accept Through Their Actions
- Day 793: I Hate You, But I Don't Know Why
- Day 792: The Rational Stupidity of The One
- Day 791: Realize You're Afraid, What is Best Only Navigates Through Thick and Thin
- Day 790: Salary - Solidifying Your Inferiority to Change Human Nature (lol)
- Day 789: A Conclusion of History Behind Winner's Domination/Lying - Profitably Committing Suicide, Or: Profiting Over a Suicide
- Day 788: Tips on Process
- Day 788: 26 An Achievement, I Consider It A Challenge to the Human Race That I'm Gonna Lose, f(x) Sulli Not the Last
- Day 787:What Constitutes Real in a Dysfunctional World?
- Day 786: Desteni Encounter