I commit myself to when/as I see myself sleep in to perfect myself before I start the day, where in my Mind I interpret a relaxed human body as “a perfected me”, to stop and breathe. I realise that within “wanting the best” for myself, I am setting myself up for failure because if/when I do not relax my human body before waking up, I judge myself, so in a way, through exclusively selecting the “beautiful”/”good” actions, I am in fact creating the opposite polarity and if I slow myself down, I would see my own self judgments as creating more harm than if I accepted that I did not sleep well today, and correct myself because I convince myself that I am apparently “less than” myself when I judge myself, even out of the excuse of not doing what I wanted myself to do/be what I wanted myself to become, meanwhile I alone am creating my own fuck up in my Mind the moment I am about to wake up, so I can’t be “less than” myself. I realise that I am creating my own delusions from committing myself exclusively to actions/moods/moves that I believe are “good”, and in this case of waking up, creating no delusions, by interrupting my thoughts with breathing, is a point of support I can give to myself right now. I commit myself to stop delaying the moment of getting out of bed to start the day and do the tasks I set out for myself to do, to instead accept that the future is unknown, but this moment here is known, who I am accepting and allowing myself to be in this moment is known, and I cannot deny myself because I am creating myself = I wake up to start the day and walk the process that if I do not walk, it will never be walked.
Top Posts & Pages
- Day 794: Sorry, Parents Manufacture An Illusion of Hell then Force You to Accept Through Their Actions
- Day 793: I Hate You, But I Don't Know Why
- Day 792: The Rational Stupidity of The One
- Day 791: Realize You're Afraid, What is Best Only Navigates Through Thick and Thin
- Day 790: Salary - Solidifying Your Inferiority to Change Human Nature (lol)
- Day 789: A Conclusion of History Behind Winner's Domination/Lying - Profitably Committing Suicide, Or: Profiting Over a Suicide
- Day 788: Tips on Process
- Day 788: 26 An Achievement, I Consider It A Challenge to the Human Race That I'm Gonna Lose, f(x) Sulli Not the Last
- Day 787:What Constitutes Real in a Dysfunctional World?
- Day 786: Desteni Encounter