I commit myself to when/as I see myself conscious about the one point that may possibly compromise my entire participation I planned for the day, so I sleep in, to stop and breathe. I realise that the one point is the product of my possession in a thought about something compromising myself, and as a thought I require to wake up and write, so I need to wake up anyway. I commit myself to stop reacting to the thought about the one point, to instead breathe myself back into my fingertips and toes, and rather use the negative feeling to commit myself to, ’till here no further, I do not accept or allow this negative feeling to get more intense, I stop defining waking up according to drama about my entire existence, I commit myself to realise waking up as a small action, one of the first actions to support myself in the day. I commit myself to redefine waking up as a supportive action done for myself, equal and one with breathing, where I would never be mistaken to interpret breathing as apparently harmful to my body, so in the same way waking up is supportive always, in spite of how I may feel during waking up. I commit myself to support myself by/through waking up, instead of postponing waking up.
Top Posts & Pages
- Day 794: Sorry, Parents Manufacture An Illusion of Hell then Force You to Accept Through Their Actions
- Day 793: I Hate You, But I Don't Know Why
- Day 792: The Rational Stupidity of The One
- Day 791: Realize You're Afraid, What is Best Only Navigates Through Thick and Thin
- Day 790: Salary - Solidifying Your Inferiority to Change Human Nature (lol)
- Day 789: A Conclusion of History Behind Winner's Domination/Lying - Profitably Committing Suicide, Or: Profiting Over a Suicide
- Day 788: Tips on Process
- Day 788: 26 An Achievement, I Consider It A Challenge to the Human Race That I'm Gonna Lose, f(x) Sulli Not the Last
- Day 787:What Constitutes Real in a Dysfunctional World?
- Day 786: Desteni Encounter