In me exists some qualms or knots I have not untied within me with regard to how co-workers are treating me.
– Assume X is disliking me out of egoistic reasons purely
– Assume Y is disliking me out of spite and irrational forces purely
– I have no say in the matter
– No reason will reach them
– Yet I must stand to prove to them their deceit
– I don’t like deceit so I don’t like them standing as deceit
– I assume they are talking behind my back and poking me
– But I must stand to prove to them their deceit
So after writing, I see this is a pattern of mine of backchat. Of course I want to be the hero in all of this, which is why I tacitly accept that I am good and they are bad. I got to understand that according to each one’s self interest, they are ‘good’ in that they always have a reason for their actions, just like I do. But the reasons are either from a perspective of Life, or they are less than Life. What is a reason less than Life mean? It means a reason based on seeing from one side only, their own side. Knowing better, I hold a greater responsibility to be outgoing and understand their reason.