Top Posts & Pages
- Day 794: Sorry, Parents Manufacture An Illusion of Hell then Force You to Accept Through Their Actions
- Day 793: I Hate You, But I Don't Know Why
- Day 792: The Rational Stupidity of The One
- Day 791: Realize You're Afraid, What is Best Only Navigates Through Thick and Thin
- Day 790: Salary - Solidifying Your Inferiority to Change Human Nature (lol)
- Day 789: A Conclusion of History Behind Winner's Domination/Lying - Profitably Committing Suicide, Or: Profiting Over a Suicide
- Day 788: Tips on Process
- Day 788: 26 An Achievement, I Consider It A Challenge to the Human Race That I'm Gonna Lose, f(x) Sulli Not the Last
- Day 787:What Constitutes Real in a Dysfunctional World?
- Day 786: Desteni Encounter
Tag Archives: deceptive
Day 711: What Are Your Priorities, And What Consequences Do They Bring? What is The Value Of All Intelligence?
I’ve something interesting to think about. Everything I’ve written is relevant to some degree, but I’m realizing the content of my words is perhaps too condensed and not presented in a visually pleasing format. So how would I summarize X … Continue reading